• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting - The Four Lands - Borderland Keep

Is_907

First Post
Ok... I couldn't find anything about playable races and classes on your wiki, heh.
Back to the drawing board, then. ;)

axian

First Post
I would like to join.

I was thinking Dwarf knight or maybe fighter...would that work or would you prefer I make a human?

J. Alexander

First Post
Axian

A dwarf fighter could work for sure but dont know about a dwarf kinght..i am not the familar with the class...so if you want dwarf knight you can but i need to research it a bit...and work it in...

J. Alexander

First Post
Hey guys
there is a ton of background information and questions etc in the recruting thread for my original game..it is called...Call to the Four Lands...I wll try and find a link for it..

J. Alexander

First Post
Yes average starting gold....when setting out on the mission you will be given mundane epuipment and livestock and perhaps a few goodies to help you out..

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'd definetely be interested. Here are some character concepts:

Wood elf Mnk4/Rgr1 from Lorain

Half-Orc Spirit Shaman (Complete Divine) from the Savage Mountains

Human Sor1/Wiz4 from Kell (taught at the Church of the Light) seeking to become an Ultimate Magus (Completre Mage)

Remove ads