• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment] ECL 9 (Demunched)FR Underdogs Campaign

dead_radish

Explorer
Okay - hopefully these are my last questions:

Are you allowing the Book of Eldritch Might?

If so, are you allowing these spells: Belsamath's Blessing, Divine Rainment, Vangal's Wounding?

And how about the spell Battletide, from Magic of Faerun? Is that an inherently evil spell?

Oh. And how about that there prestige class? ;)

You can feel free to say no - it's just a random class i found on the 'net that I liked.

reapersaurus

Explorer
Another thought for Ubaar's history - Ubaar awhile back would have been down South adventuring. (see near bottom of back-story)
At some point, he would have heard about the Northern goblinoid army, and probably gone back North to home.
At that time, would he have been able to make it back to his tribe unmolested, or would he have had to infiltrate the Northern lands, acting like he was part of the Goblioid Army?

reapersaurus

Explorer
Nice banners.
What font did you use, in case many people want to make a sig pic?
{I'll most likely change Ubaar's when the Non-Iconic is fully done - we're wrapping up now - and when we get into full steam ahead with the adventure}

Paragon Badger

First Post
The font I used is called Payrus. It can be downloaded from here . Look in the fine print at the bottom about "This page is best viewed..."

If anyone wants the wallpaper I got the lightning background from it can be downloaded here(zip file) from Themeworld .

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
reapersaurus said:

What interactivity would Ubaar have had with the leader of the Raven tribe? (The guy who fought the armies AND saw the fabled baby?)

Ubaar has seen him in public, but never met him personally.

Clarification on what Hermod has done: He hasn't just fought Storm's armies, he has fought the physical forms of two of Storm's brothers and lived to tell the tale. He and his companions destroyed those forms, but they come back relatively quickly. Few things cause permanent harm to them.

Ubaar is pretty sure that he could get back to his tribe by traveling through the High Forest, which is still mostly just surrounded but not conquered.

Paragon Badger: Great Banners!

ParB/d_rad: initial position accepted.

d_rad: I'll look over that stuff soon

DM_Matt

First Post
Meepo: You never posted where you are/what you're doing. Care to be making things difficult for the collaborator government in the Northern city of Yartar with Alexander (Elric's char)?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads