Recruitment for Greyhawk campaign

athos

First Post
I get the feeling this game isn't really going to get off the ground, or at least I can't see where anyone is taking it seriously up to this point. Half the people are on California time, the other half european, and noone seems to know what the other hand is doing. Please withdraw my interest from it, I will try another game instead.

KieranMobius

First Post
Looking forward to this game. The DM seems to be more involved then most I've had and takes great interest in the background of the characters.

As for the time difference, I don't think it'll be much of a problem.

Dozen

First Post
We're almost ready to go folks! After Jake's +1 character got his thumbs up, we'll discuss when and on what days we'll play.

Last edited:

Dozen

First Post
Seraphaguin, cleaned up in me' box. Funkmaster Rick, we meet during the time discussed in the PMs. RUMBLETiGER and Rob will be late. We'll have stuff to pass the time with while they catch up, don't worry. Alternatively, the two of you can also come later, 4-6 o'clock your time at worst. I'll give you goody points if you come as soon as you can though^^

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Seraphaguin, cleaned up in me' box. Funkmaster Rick, we meet during the time discussed in the PMs. RUMBLETiGER and Rob will be late. We'll have stuff to pass the time with while they catch up, don't worry. Alternatively, the two of you can also come later, 4-6 o'clock your time at worst. I'll give you goody points if you come as soon as you can though^^
Ah, THIS is the message I missed. Sorry all.

Remove ads