Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

Redclaw

First Post
the_myth said:
Freya scrutinizes the runes, trying to decipher the ancient script...
Decipher Script (1d20+5)=14 , with a bonus for being a gnome, Freya is able to determine that the runes are an ancient form of Gnomish. She is not fully able to understand them, however, other than to see the name of Collarduron Smoothhands. [sblock=Knowledge Religion 18] Collarduron Smoothhands is known as the Lord of Deepearth. He is the gnomish god of the depths and caverns of the earth.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"I can't see in the dark, but I can call on Pelor for magical light twice today. I'm more worried about traps, myself. If the children were kidnapped and brought this way, the culprits might well have rigged some nasty surprises. Does anyone here have experience finding things like that?" Elwyn peers warily into the entrance.

ooc: kn(relig) at +4 if Freya shares her findings.

Last edited:

WarShrike

First Post
"Although i have no experience with traps, i can see in the dark. I think perhaps i should take a look in the dark before someone lights up the place and turns us all into targets?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

"I'm no trapsmith, as I already said.
Everyone but the human can see in the dark?"
To the whisper gnome: " Good idea, skulking around. It's a pity I'm not very stealthy."

hero4hire

Explorer
"I can also see in the dark." Talon grunted.

Talon nods at the one called Weasel's suggestion. "Yes we shall use an assumed weakness as a strength. If you get into trouble call out and I will be there quickly." With those words the half-breed's orcish features melded and morphed. His snout grew long and brownish hair began to sprout all over his body. As he bent his spine snapped and recurved itself for him to stand and all fours. Soon his clothing and equipment disappeared and was replaced by the dark brown fur. Soon the half-orc was replaced by a big timber wolf. He padded over to the top of the stairs and sat. He looked over his haunch his tongue lagging between oversized fangs and waited for Weasel to enter.

Redclaw

First Post
Weasel starts down the stairs into the depths of the plateau. Shallow stone stairs descend into small, darkened chamber. Thick, dusty cobwebs cover the ceiling and corners, and the air is stale with age. In the far corner of the room is a battered husk of an old crate.

Attachments

• entrance.xls
    13.5 KB · Views: 119
  • entrance.bmp
    147.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Elwyn's religious studies {know (religion) (1d20+4)=8} reveal no information about Collarduron Smoothhands.
[sblock=ooc] Go ahead and make your own rolls. I just rolled Freya's because The_Myth hadn't posted a roll and I wanted to keep things going.[/sblock]

Remove ads