Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

"I will go next. I'm not stealthy, but I'm small and can see in the dark." Tulbar explains. "Behind the wolf, naturally."

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
"Are we really going to go down there without light?"[color] Elwyn asks uncertainly. "Won't we make more noise that way, and alert anything down there anyway?"

ooc: It's going to take some convincing to get Elwyn to go lightless down there. ooc, if the group wants to do that, we'll find a way, but Elwyn doesn't like the dark much.

Walking Dad

First Post
"It would be probably best to make three groups.
Stealthy and lightless scouts.
Heavy armor lightbearing bait.
And another lightless back security."
Tulbar promotes.

WarShrike

First Post
ooc: Thx for the bmp H4H :)

Weasel returns to the group shortly. "Small room below, with an old broken cask and a door at the end of a short hallway." Hearing Elwyn, he adds: "I didn't mean to suggest going through the whole place in the dark, i just wanted to check the first room in case it was guarded. The broken cask appears ancient. I doubt it's been messed with in quite some time. This hole's only inhabitants are probably bugs. Or even lesser life forms, such as Goblins or Kobolds. Oh, and hey, people call me Weasel. Keen eyes and sharp teeth and whatnot."

hero4hire

Explorer
At the strange but stealthy gnomes behest the 'wolf' padded his way down the stairs.
He growled lowly and made a head motion towards the door.

[sblock]OOC: Talon will fall in line withg whatever marching order.[/sblock]

Remove ads