• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's The Sinister Secret of Whiterock OOC

Redclaw

First Post
I'm still willing to run it, if you all still want to play. I started it because I want to get to the end of an adventure. :D

We should probably make sure that Hero is still interested, however, as we haven't heard from him or Bedford in a while, and the soulknife, cleric and warmage might have a tough time of it without a tank.

Redclaw

First Post
With no word from either of them, and this module selected solely becuase I was hoping to get through it without such issues, I think we should let it lie. I apologize for the lack of satisfaction for your characters, and thank you for the effort you put in.

I fear that my own lack of connection to the adventure translated over and made it easier for players to disconnect. It just wasn't quite as strong a storyline as I'd hoped.

I think I'm going to try my hand at a 4E game, one of my own design. That might build my own enthusiasm, and help the game along. Please, consider yourselves invited to join, if you're willing to give me a second chance. ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Thanks for putting this together, and I hope your next games go better. For myself, I'm not sure I'm ready for 4e. Not that I won't get the books and try it, but I'm pretty slow to warm to new systems, so I'll probably lurk for a while before trying it myself. But I certainly won't hesitate to look for your games when I do.

Remove ads