• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rediscovery of the World - 4e (OOC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Only radiant powers, but eldritch blast. But on level 2, that means only two besides of Dire Radiance.

Will probably go with the Dire wand.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Very good! Welcome back Voda, you're the only missing one, then we can re-start.
Garyh, I definitely like Thandorin's story, there's only one problem: the Feywild is unaccessible from Barnost, and has been for hundreds of years (unless you find a very good IG reason to make an exception). Thandorin might be one of the rare Eladrin found in Barnost, possibly coming from Partas, a city of refined military arts and fearsome army, but where officers are known to be almost exclusively of dragonborn race?
Or maybe Thum-Binyas, known both for its arcane academies(where Malek was educated too), and the military ones, but the birth is all-important to reach the highest spheres of command?

garyh

First Post
Very good! Welcome back Voda, you're the only missing one, then we can re-start.
Garyh, I definitely like Thandorin's story, there's only one problem: the Feywild is unaccessible from Barnost, and has been for hundreds of years (unless you find a very good IG reason to make an exception). Thandorin might be one of the rare Eladrin found in Barnost, possibly coming from Partas, a city of refined military arts and fearsome army, but where officers are known to be almost exclusively of dragonborn race?
Or maybe Thum-Binyas, known both for its arcane academies(where Malek was educated too), and the military ones, but the birth is all-important to reach the highest spheres of command?

Both of those sound like they'd work, Ata, and Thum-Binyas seems to be pretty much exactly what I'm aiming for. So we can go with that.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Both of those sound like they'd work, Ata, and Thum-Binyas seems to be pretty much exactly what I'm aiming for. So we can go with that.

perfect. It's also a good place where the group might have met, since Malek and Thandorin are from there, and Isdar could have certainly had use for the famed libraries of the city, some of the really few left.

Redclaw

First Post
Oh yeah, Isdar would be all over that. In fact, now that you mention it, I think Isdar is going to adjust his feats to make sure he gets training in History. Student of Battle it is.

Voda Vosa

First Post
well posted my character. I don't remember the page either, but I have a copy in word, would you like that? Also check the character for possible mistakes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads