3PP Release Release Date and Previews of “Venture Forth”

xiphumor

Legend
Inspired by Morrus’s previews of Planestrider, I’ll be previewing one knack each day (excluding weekends) until Venture Forth releases on FRIDAY, APRIL 5. However, the rules are different than Morrus’s previews, so pay attention.

1. Each day, I will post the names of the knacks included in Venture Forth for one class, starting with the adept and progressing in alphabetical order.
2. You all may respond with the name or names of the knack(s) you would most like to see previewed for that class. Although you may vote for more than one knack, please do not make more than one post listing your votes. If you change your mind, edit your original post.
3. At a random time each day (excepting Saturdays and Sundays), I will tally all of the votes and post the most requested knack. In the event of a tie, I will roll a die to determine the winner.
4. I will then also post the next class’s knacks, and the cycle will repeat until I’ve posted the preview for the wizard, at which point there will be only one more day until Venture Forth is available for purchase!

Note that all previewed content is subject to change, and that the final product may differ.

With that said, let’s take a look a the upcoming practiced techniques for the adept class in Venture Forth!
Adept (Practiced Techniques)

• Aura Sensitivity
  • Divine Communion
  • Empathic Drive
  • Intuitive Stealth
  • Meditation
  • Spiritual Communion
  • Thuggishness
  • Wanderer’s Devotion

you know what, i'm gonna roll for my votes. so this would be a d8...and i got spiritual communion. sounds more like a cleric knack, but sure.

xiphumor

Legend
The die came up for Thuggishness! @foxblade

1710854537733.png

Let's begin voting on the bard's adventuring tricks!

Bard (Adventuring Tricks)
  • Blend Into Crowd
  • Great Artists Steal
  • Musical Savant
  • Nameless
  • Parable
  • Requiem
  • Resonating Key
  • Showstopper

Remove ads