• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release dates for 11 and 12?

Verequus

First Post
At the same time (this isn't taking time out of #12), we're working on the big 3.5 colour hardcover compilation, and putting plans for the 4E compilation in place.

Did I miss the announcement for the 4e compilation somehow? I thought that you wouldn't want to give up the 3E market - or did you manage to make a special deal? Possibly with the updated GSL?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Did I miss the announcement for the 4e compilation somehow?

Nope - there hasn't been one. Yet...

I thought that you wouldn't want to give up the 3E market - or did you manage to make a special deal? Possibly with the updated GSL?

I have... hopes... for the revised GSL. Can't say any more than that!

But you're right in that we do not intend to give up the 3.5 version.

Well, Ryan Nock has now joined the "WotBS #12 team" (as you may recall, he left ENP a couple of months back, but has returned to finish this adventure for us and to make sure the saga gets a grand send-off).
Was there an announcement or something that I missed? I guessed he'd left the team only because he wasn't posting on this forum any more.

Glad to hear things are on track, and don't rush it on my account. My PCs are still chasing Rhuarc through the lost city.

zorak_zoran

Explorer
I'm glad you are still working on it. We just finished part 3 and I look forward to running part 4 soon. I like 3.5 rules and hope that a few more tidbits fall out in that rule set. BTW, the more I run the games and read ahead, the more I like the setting, countries and NPCs. Thanks for the great job.

doppelganger

Explorer
September has passed us by and there is still no twelfth adventure. Is there a better delivery time estimate available?

I saw that WotBS is now listed for sale at Paizo's website. That is a very cool thing to see. Kudos!

Rugult

On Call GM
Keeping in mind that Ryan Nock just recently came back to the project to help finish it, and that Morrus has stated it's going to be quite epic and filled with lots of epic battles / war... I can see it being a wii bit longer.

Being the GM who I believe is the furthest in the path (unless someone has secretly beat adventure 9 without posting here), I can still hold off a bit longer for something to end the campaign with a bang.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We're honestly very nearly there, I promise! I'll post some art from it soon, but as a little sneak peek, here's one encounter from the advanture.

This is not yet edited - it's from a couple of weeks back.

Attachments

• Night Ambush.doc
    31 KB · Views: 128

Remove ads