Release dates for 11 and 12?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have a couple of maps to show you, too. There are a load more. Note: spoilers.

Attachments

• MonumentIsland.jpg
    MonumentIsland.jpg
    705.7 KB · Views: 178
  • OpalineWastesDM.jpg
    OpalineWastesDM.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 147
  • OpalineWastesPlayers.jpg
    OpalineWastesPlayers.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 122

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Harcover compilation, you say? And where might I be able to acquire that? :) Once it's released, of course! And if one needs to pre-order to help production estimates, I'd be happy to sign on for that. Please post a link here, if one is available.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Harcover compilation, you say? And where might I be able to acquire that? :) Once it's released, of course! And if one needs to pre-order to help production estimates, I'd be happy to sign on for that. Please post a link here, if one is available.

It's not finished yet - we've gotten about as far as #8 plus the two guides so far. So it's two-thirds done, and looking gorgeous!

WotBS #12 will come out first (obviously - wouldn't be much of a compilation if WotBS #12 wasn't in it! :) ), then the hardcover will be a few weeks after that.

The hardcover is going to be hideously expensive, though...

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
It's not finished yet - we've gotten about as far as #8 plus the two guides so far. So it's two-thirds done, and looking gorgeous!

WotBS #12 will come out first (obviously - wouldn't be much of a compilation if WotBS #12 wasn't in it! :) ), then the hardcover will be a few weeks after that.

The hardcover is going to be hideously expensive, though...

How hideous? Shackled City HC hideous (~$50 US)? Rappan Athuk Reloaded hideous (~$75 US)? Ptolus hideous (~$120 US)? More?

Honestly, I've not even read through the first adventure yet. I don't always buy things because I want to use them in any near term fashion...sometimes it's just about encouraging this sort of mischief in general... ;) Just check out my sig...

Anyway, I'll be interested regardless of price, I'll just adjust my gaming budget to deal. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How hideous? Shackled City HC hideous (~$50 US)? Rappan Athuk Reloaded hideous (~$75 US)? Ptolus hideous (~$120 US)? More?

Ptolus ++.

It'll be much, much bigger than SC and RAR. About Ptolus size (how many pages does Ptolus have? We're looking at 800). But as ours is Print-on-Demand, the printing costs are much hgher. :(

Remove ads