• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Relic Hunters in Tekumel (IC)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Zephia's munition just cuts one of the dogs along its ribcage, though Bella just misses finishing it off with her own attack. Yolkana rushes at the injured dog with her sword in hand, and cuts at the beast.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Yolkana kills the dog that Zephia had injured, leaving only seven left. Two attack Yolkana herself, while three go after Briony's tied mule and two other start biting Yolkana's tied mount. Yolkana's mount is badly injured, while Briony's is bitten along the legs and neck and falls in its desperate attempts to escape.

Dog A vs Yolkana
[roll0]
[roll1]

Dog B vs Yolkana
[roll2]
[roll3]

OOC: Angelina, Briony and Elsbeth up.

Init:
Zephia 8
Bella 8
Yolkana 6
7xDogs 5 (3 slept, 2 killed)
Angelina 3
Briony 1
Elsbeth ?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Angelina is going to shoot her short bow at a dog. Unfortunately, I've discovered I have no actual useful numbers on my sheet, probably because I made this without Jon's help. He doesn't know the system so I need some help filling in AC, to Hit and to Damage for my crossbow, rapier and daggers. Pllleeeaaasssseeeee <insert puppy dog eyes> :D

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC:
Awwww.... well, ok.

AC should be 16.

To Hit Bonus with Melee Weapons will be 0.

Rapier damage is 1d6-1.
Dagger damage is 1d4-1.

Really, Angelina has no business in melee combat.

To Hit Bonus with Ranged Weapons will be +4.
Short Bow damage is 1d6.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC:
Awwww.... well, ok.

AC should be 16.

To Hit Bonus with Melee Weapons will be 0.

Rapier damage is 1d6-1.
Dagger damage is 1d4-1.

Really, Angelina has no business in melee combat.

To Hit Bonus with Ranged Weapons will be +4.
Short Bow damage is 1d6.

OOC: OOC: Thank you!!! So, question. I think I am getting her confused with another character :blush: So no melee= no backstabbing? I don't have many spells so I'm asking.

To Hit (shortbow) : 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6 D'oh.

From her vantage point, Angelina whips out her bow and takes a shot. Apparently she's still angry about the pursuit because she misses widely.

[section]Briony stalked forward. No dog would kill her mule if she could help it. She raised her sword as she strode toward the hound, intent on killing it.[/section]
[roll0], [roll1]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Briony stepped forward and killed one of the dogs attacking her mule, while Angelina attacked but missed another. Elsbeth threw a dagger at another close dog, and barely hits it squarely in its neck. It yelps and is badly injured, but still up.

[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Init:
Zephia 8
Bella 8
Yolkana 6
6xDogs 5 (3 slept, 3 killed, 1 injured)
Angelina 3
Briony 1
Elsbeth ?

OOC: Zephia and Bella up.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Zephia grumbles, "Its a bloody fox hunt. Well, guess what pooches, this fox bites back."

Zephia takes aim at the injured dog, hoping to finish it off.

Attack - [roll0] Damage - [roll1]

Remove ads