Rel's Faded Glory III: Glory Reborn (FINAL UPDATE 6/22 - SHE'S DONE, BABY!!)

Cathal

First Post
Rel said:
(and if you think it's merely a matter of "poke him with the Bloodstone Blade" then you've got another thing commin')
Ironically, we actually tried that in a fit of "it's so crazy it just might work!" :heh:

Riggs

First Post
Rel said:
Thanks, BSF. Now it just remains to be seen whether they can put together a plan to defeat Bale...

(and if you think it's merely a matter of "poke him with the Bloodstone Blade" then you've got another thing commin')

So, since we were faced with a blood dude, we decided to arm everyone with styptic swords and band-aids and some of that bactine spray that hurts like a mother... and well I don't want to ruin it.

Riggs

First Post
Hizzy Bizzy to Rel

Don't look now, but instead of updating here, Rel is sitting at home relaxing just because it's his birthday!!!
The nerve of some RBDMs is astounding.

So jump on his back and give a few swift kicks to our 80* year old RBDM! At least we might get another update out of him!

Happy Birthday

* + or - around 50 years :p

BSF

Explorer
Rel is celebrating a birthday? Well, it was yesterday for his time right now, but I still have almost 15 minutes. :)

Happy Birthday Rel! Congratulations and all that fun stuff.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. As Riggs implied, I've been enjoying a bit of leisure time for the last few days and my wife is preparing to sweep me off on some secret, whirlwind adventure for the day. She's being very mysterious about the whole thing and I'm starting to get excited about what's going to happen. I'll let you know how it turned out assuming the entire thing isn't X-rated.

Hopefully you won't be hearing from me. ;)

Riggs

First Post
he's probably grouting the downstairs bathroom :)

Just kidding. I know Mrs. Rel, and she isn't the RBDM so it's probably a very good deal.

He'll be in such a good mood for our gaming session tonight it will be like this:

"roll for Search"
"a 4"
Ok well the trap is poison, roll em"
" a 2, wait, 3"
"Ok well it's a slow poison, roll again"
"a 9?"
"Alright, well anyhow, the door opens and the BBEG liche walks out and asks you what you are doing there?"
"Ummm, recovering the artifact of Swizlstik?"
"And ridding the land of evil!"
"Ok thanks Paladin, um well he explains how he's really just tired from all that transformation stuff and if you'll go away he'll hand you the artifact and promise not to hurt the town."
"sweet!"
"Huh?"
"Yeah, he says 'Here you are, now off you go, and mind the pit trap at the front door...see you!'"
"what about my poison"
"Oh yeah, he cures you too."

"umm, pizza anyone?"

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'm happy to report that I had a very pleasant weekend that included a trip to a local winery, some <censored>, a picnic and walk at a local lake, then I got to buy a new computer game before we saw Star Wars again after which we went to spend the night at a Bed and Breakfast. It had a big jacuzzi tub where we took a long, hot <censored> and a bath. We had a dinner at the appropriately named "Satisfactions" after which we went back to the B&B for <censored> and <censored> and a long nights sleep before <censored> in the morning, breakfast and heading home. Then my wife let me play my new computer game all afternoon and evening since I was too tired to <censored> any more.

All in all a fine <censored> weekend if I do say so myself! :D

And my ambitious goal is this: I'm going to FINISH the Story Hour by weekend after next (June 19)! Expect regular posts that bring us to our exciting finale over the next two weeks.

(clearly all that <censored> has given me delusions of granduer)

Remove ads