renau1g's Red Hand of Doom

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry not to have mentioned the fact that I have been in Tennessee w/ my in-laws for the past week, with little time for internet activity. Should be back home tomorrow.
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Virashil

The elven lass sat idly by on a chair while the others spoke. She cared not for the politics that enslaved and ruled the villages of man, nor did she care, not attempt to gleen anything from the facial expressions of the town leaders.

What she wanted to do, was track the movements of these dragons and help those that truly were in need, instead of listening to the leaders of this town prattle on like babies.

As the others seemed to come to the conclusion that Brindol was the safest bet, she tacitly agreed.

But her mind was already wandering to the barricade set up on the road, that she would soon be observing....

[sblock=OOC]

BTW, if no one wants the Wand of Magic Missile, then Virashil will add it to her inventory.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The council listens to the group's words and at least Norro Winston has been swayed enough for him to vote in favour of evacuating. Iormel votes against as does the halfling, but Delora & Soranna vote to leave. The matter settled the Town Speaker lets the PC's know they'll be heading out the next day.

**********Next Day***********

The town of Drellin's Ferry is empty, houses stare vacantly at the silent road. The sun has just vanished behind the Wyrmsmoke Mountains. Town Speaker Winston takes a deep breath, having called you for a moment of time, and wipes tears from his eyes. "It seems we are out of time" he says, "We'd best be going now if we wish to keep ahead of their worg riders"

Captain Sorrana is with him and nods to you "You've done us good heroes. Without your warning they'd have gotten to the river before we would have noticed them. You've saved many lives today. I know you mentioned investigating a road block up north, I'll make sure that Lord Jarmaath knows about it" she says.

Walking Dad

First Post
Scavenger, Hp: 66/66, AC: 20/13/19

[sblock=ooc]

Were I able to do the summoning ritual?

Stats:

Conditions:
- Undetectable Alignment 24h (shared with familiar)
- Disguised Item

AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19
HP: 57/57 (6 HD) Dmg Red: 4/bludgeoning and magic
Fort:+2 Refl:+4 Will:+5, warforged and undead immunities

Spells Per Day (Save DC 13 + spell level):
1st - 6/6
2nd - 5/6
3rd - 5/5[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=WD]
Not yet, you haven't had 24 hours of uniterrupted time yet. You can stay in town (nobody will stop you) to cast it, but know that you should let the others know your intentions
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Zazz smiles at Sorrana's words. "I am certain we shall see you again err too long," he says. "Once our bloody work is done, we will make our way to Brindol."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hurrow bows his head slightly, his braided hair framing his face. "We shall take care of the roadblock. Hopefully any farmers from isolated farms won't try and get through before then."

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=WD]
Not yet, you haven't had 24 hours of uniterrupted time yet. You can stay in town (nobody will stop you) to cast it, but know that you should let the others know your intentions
[/sblock]
[sblock=r1]
Your before answers made it seem you would allow a 'fast-casting' in 12 h.
If not, I will have to ask the others to wait, or sacrifice some considerable help.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sure, 12 hours. You don't need to sleep right? You can have started when the meat-y folks went to sleep. and finished it just as the last groups are leaving the area. Sorry for the confusion
[/sblock]

Remove ads