Request: Aasimar and Warforged

Evenglare

Adventurer
Pretty much what the title says. Anyone come up with anything. I'm converting my 13th age setting to 5e and I really need these 2 races.

Well, aasimar kinda writes itself compared to the tiefling playtest.

Aasimar

+2 to Charisma, +1 to Wisdom

Medium size

30 ft. Speed

Darkvision

Resistance to radiant or necrotic damage, (depending on the setting)

You know the thaumaturgy cantrip. At level three, you can cast healing word once per day. At fifth level, you can cast aid once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

You can speak, read and write common and supernal.

Enricorix

First Post
Aasimar D&D 5th

Well, aasimar kinda writes itself compared to the tiefling playtest.

Aasimar

+2 to Charisma, +1 to Wisdom

Medium size

30 ft. Speed

Darkvision

Resistance to radiant or necrotic damage, (depending on the setting)

You know the thaumaturgy cantrip. At level three, you can cast healing word once per day. At fifth level, you can cast aid once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

You can speak, read and write common and supernal.

Aasimar

“When you are old enough to read this words, their meaning will unfold. These words all that's left and though we've never meet, my only son, I hope you know that I would have been there to watch you grow. But my call was heard and I did go. Now your mission lies ahead of you as it did mine so long ago.”
“To help the helpless ones who all look up to you and to defend them to the end… Ride like the wind. Fight proud, my son. You're the defender God has sent”
-- Defender (Manowar)​

In a world of violence, injustice, and evil, aasimars are on the front lines, lending their abilities where needed. Some try to stave off evil by teaching and leading by example in the fight against ignorance, prejudice, and greed.

Role Models
Sometimes aasimars present an aloof and lofty demeanor, an intimidating aura that, while noble, keeps people from trying to get too close. Among good people, aasimars are held in high opinion as a standard by which all should live, while those of an evil nature view aasimars as self-righteous and dangerously moralistic.

Celestial Bloodline
Graceful, regal, and noble, aasimars are the distant descendants of a coupling between a human and a good-aligned outsider. While nowhere near as powerful as their celestial forebears, aasimars still retain a touch of the divine in their blood and wear it with pride. Devoted champions of good, aasimars spend their days fighting evil in whatever form it takes.

Charitable and confident
Aasimar understand that they are special, even if they do not understand their true heritage. Many aasimar from a latent bloodline don’t even know what creature engendered the line in the first place. Two aasimar from the same bloodline often have the same distinguishing feature.Aasimar have the same life expectancy and age categories as a human.

Aasimars have no true society of their own. Few have the opportunity to meet other aasimar or celestial beings, so they attempt to blend into the culture of their parents.
If they had such a thing, aasimar would have a lawful good or neutral good society, focusing on charitable works, helping the needy, and campaigning to eradicate evil. In a few rare places, aasimar can find true acceptance and search for news of other aasimar born in other lands, hoping to make arrangements to have the child brought to the sanctuary and raised in an environment where he or she is cherished, not considered strange.

Aasimar Names
Aasimars usually have names appropriate to the culture in which they were raised. An aasimar who wants to fit in among humans might trade an celestial name for a human name.

Male Names: Aritian, Beltin, Cernan, Cronwier, Eran, Ilamin, Maudril, Okrin, Parant, Tural, Wyran, Zaigan.
Female Names: Arken, Arsinoe, Davina, Drinma, Imesah, Masozi, Nijena, Niramour, Ondrea, Rhialla, Valtyra.

Aasimar Traits
Aasimars share certain racial traits as a result o f their celestial descent.

Ability Score Increase. Your Wisdom score
increases by 1, and your Charisma score increases by 2.

Age. Aasimars mature at the same rate as humans.

Alignment. Aasimars might not have an innate tendency toward good, but many o f them end up there.

Good or not, an independent nature inclines many aasimars toward a lawful alignment.
Size. Aasimars are about the same size and build as humans. Your size is Medium.

Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Darkvision. Thanks to your celestial heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions.
You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light.
You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Heavenly Resistance. You have resistance to acid damage.

Celestial Legacy. You know the thaumaturgy cantrip.
Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the healing word spell once per day as a 2nd-level spell.
Once you reach 5th level, you can also cast the daylight spell once per day.
Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common
and Celestial.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you like it.

Remove ads