Requesting B.A.D.D help

James McMurray

First Post
There's an ancient gold and he's wasting his time summoning elementals? If there's no magical arrows for the archers, he should just strafe with his breath repeatedly. Hi DR of 15/+2 WON'T be overcome, and if it is by a lucky crit every now and then, he'll just have to cast heal or cure critical wounds on himself.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how the non-dragons can even hope to win this one. Even if they get lucky and seriously damage a dragon, it'll just fly off and heal itself.

Wolfspider

Explorer
This at first sounds like it's against the B.A.D.D. charter, but you might want to know some of the tactics they COULD use against the dragons.

Naw, it's not against the charter. It's a good idea to know what a party might do going into an encounter like this. ;)

Impeesa

Explorer
Any of them with the requisite caster levels should have Contingency: Heal. Breath weapons on stuff like ancient golds will take out tons of archers at once, and don't underestimate the dust cloud caused by liberal use of the Hover feat. Dragons are creatures of mass destruction, it should only take them a few rounds to wipe out the army and focus the brunt of their efforts on the poor PCs.

--Impeesa--

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Course I still think the Lingering breath feat, coupled with the spell, "Wingbind" would work wonders against the flying mounts. That, a few liberal uses of "greater sleep", Some greater marks, and toss in a true ritual for fun, and you're players will be running like scalded dogs.

Remove ads