• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Requirements for a sticky thread?

Elric

First Post
Does my Index of Insightful Posts/Threads http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-discussion/282289-index-insightful-posts-threads.html meet the requirements to get stickied?

It's a collection of insightful posts about 4e, or posts that aren't about 4e in particular, but could apply to 4e that I maintain, adding suggestions over time.

Wasn't sure who to contact in particular, so I figured I'd mention it here. No worries if it doesn't, but I think it would be helpful for more people to see it and learn from the listed threads/contribute their own choices.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There isn't a set of requirements, to be honest.

We have found that, in general, sticking a thread to the top of a forum is a good way to decrease traffic through that thread. If it sits stickied for any length of time, people start to ignore it, and skip down to the rest of the forum.

If the goal is to increase visibility, sticking it is probably not the way to go.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads