Rescue Me on F/X--what ya think?

MEG Hal

First Post
It is at the 10pm time slot on Wednesdays and I like it, it is a Shield for Fireman, a lot on interesting characters and Denis Leary is good IMHO--opinions, thoughts?

When will they do a probation officer one for me :confused:

John Crichton

First Post
I love it. I liked Leary's old show "The Job" where he was a cop. This one is even better as they don't have to hold back with all the dark themes, swearing and such.

A keeper if there ever was one.

MEG Hal

First Post
John Crichton:

The Jubel quote is a classic in your sig, and foreshadowing as well ;)

We must watch the same stuff.

Last edited:

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
I didn't think I would care for the show, but I find it quite interesting. I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. It is a strange mix of comedy and drama that works quite well.

John Crichton

First Post
Can I bump this to get comments on the season finale?

You just knew that Tommy's arrogance was going to burn him in the end. I thought it would be bad but not that bad. Everything that he did wrong came right around to bite him in the ass at the end. Yikes.

It is going to be really interesting to see how he recovers and what happens to all the other characters.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
I am waiting to see it till a friend without cable comes over, so we will watch it this weekend...will give thoughts then!

John Crichton

First Post
Cool beans. I think you will really enjoy it. TiVo ate the last 30 seconds of the ep so one of you will have to let me know if anything happened in the closing montage that I need to know.

Has there been any word on a second season at this point? Usually I'm up on these things but I've seen no news.

Remove ads