• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Retiring as moderator/administrator

howandwhy99 said:
Does this mean Eric's grandmother is retiring too? ;)

Well, it's a well kept secret that she's actually a lich, so I don't think retiring is anytime in her future.

Glad your staying around Eric and enjoy the time off-duty.

joe b.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Knight Otu said:
Didn't Morrus' grandmother take over?

attachment.php

Belen

Adventurer
Really is like an end of an era, but nothing like when you let go of your site. Glad that you're making the move to have more fun on the boards!

William Ronald

Explorer
Eric, thanks for starting the site years ago. It helped convinced many people to try 3rd Edition, and has helped bring many gamers together. Hope you can have more fun now that you don't have the duty of being a moderator.

JoeBlank

Explorer
I wasn't going to throw in my "me too" well-wishes and thanks, but I have noticed that Eric's posts have changed.

Eric, I see you posting more often, and your posts are more just talking about the game. I get the impression you are happier, and better able to just think about playing, rather than stressing about the message boards.

Congrats on your retirement, and countless thanks for creating my favorite place on the internet.

William Ronald

Explorer
Eric, there are plans for an EN World Game Day in October. (Ask buzz for the details.) So, feel free to stop by if you can.

I just noticed earlier today that EN World now has over 21,000 members. It's been a long journey from those first previews of 3rd Edition and a few hundred posters. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads