• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil 3.5

Ranes

Adventurer
Hello peeps,

I don't have a link to it any more. So here it is.

I hope you find it useful.

Attachments

• RttToEE Errata and FAQ v3.5.pdf
    806.8 KB · Views: 1,383

Giant Boy

Explorer
I remember five years ago when my group did RToEE in a long-lived campaign that started with everyone at 3rd level. It ended in a TPK where everybody was around 10th-13th level. It was actually a wish, since we were all tired of the campaign at that point. After this adventure was finished, we then moved to a short-lived E8 Pathfinder campaign as a change of pace.

In the RToEE campaign, I remember that the party consisted of an undead-slaying Cleric of Pelor, a powergaming Warlock, a Warmage able to deal out a 40d6 fireball, a Barbaric Tempest with a were-bear cohort, a multiclass Rogue/Fighter/Invisible Blade/Bard/Evangelist of Pelor, a Half-giant who believed he was an elf, and a never-played (due to TPK) Dwarven Wild Mage.

Fun times.

Revan79

First Post
I ran a 5e conversion for ToEE a few months back and instead of doing the ENTIRE thing in one go I just did sections week by week, otherwise you run the risk of doing all that work and the PC's end up TPK'ing in the Moat House and the adventure ends there.

Remove ads