D&D 5E Return to ZEITGEIST In DEATH OF THE AUTHOR!

Death of the Author is a gorgeous 65-page softcover standalone adventure for 3rd level D&D 5th Edition characters, set on a remote island full of murder and mystery. This quickstarter for a brand new 5E adventure is here for 2 weeks only! Back it right here on Kickstarter! A clandestine sale of military secrets draws your party to a gathering at a remote manor in the Malice Lands, where...

Death of the Author is a gorgeous 65-page softcover standalone adventure for 3rd level D&D 5th Edition characters, set on a remote island full of murder and mystery. This quickstarter for a brand new 5E adventure is here for 2 weeks only!

Back it right here on Kickstarter!

zhead.jpg

A clandestine sale of military secrets draws your party to a gathering at a remote manor in the Malice Lands, where the thief and their buyer aren’t the only guests with a hidden agenda.

Among the several foreign travelers are a scholar plumbing the manor’s vile history, a too-friendly preacher, two veterans who fought on opposite sides of the last war, and a prophet who foretells a greater war yet to come. But their host is a famous author who has seemingly chosen to surround himself with people who might want him dead.

When a storm rolls in, the tale of the murderous evening will be penned in blood - blood that may well be your own, unless you can figure out whom among the guests you can trust, who is the thief, and who is the killer.

z1.jpg

JMCampbell82

Explorer
I have all of the Zeitgeist material published through En5ider. This is a whole new adventure and I won't get it with my Patreon subscription right?

Also is there a list anywhere of what En5ider articles are in each book and what is original content?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have all of the Zeitgeist material published through En5ider. This is a whole new adventure and I won't get it with my Patreon subscription right?

Also is there a list anywhere of what En5ider articles are in each book and what is original content?
This is a whole new adventure, yep. Totally separate to the Patreon. There's no EN5ider articles in this one. :)

Matthan

Explorer
This might be a dumb (and petty) question, but I know there is a Zeitgeist setting book in the works. Will the trade dress between this and the upcoming book be in a similar vein? Or, more simply, will they look like they go together on the shelf?

Also, is there any chance on the horizon for the adventure path to see a collected edition print (either one or multiple volumes)?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This might be a dumb (and petty) question, but I know there is a Zeitgeist setting book in the works. Will the trade dress between this and the upcoming book be in a similar vein? Or, more simply, will they look like they go together on the shelf?
There’s a picture of the setting book hardcover on levelup5e.com.
Also, is there any chance on the horizon for the adventure path to see a collected edition print (either one or multiple volumes)?
There are no plans to do that. It would be a lot of work and we’re focused on making new stuff right now.

Remove ads

Remove ads