• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revenge of the iron lich

Dice4Hire

First Post
He he

That is a brutal adventure. Lots of random effects and random death for added fun.

I like it, but not sure if I want to use it in a standard campaign.

At least one I would like to continue.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah it kinda reminds me of Tomb of Horrors...the RPGA rewards one, maybe not one for a regular game, but still fun for what it is.

moxcamel

Explorer
My gawd, this is such a horrible, terrible thing to do to players.

I approve! :lol:

Very cool, very old skool, I love it! I am definitely going to run this one night when we have enough cancellations that it doesn't make sense to run the campaign. We'll use the pregens, should be a ball.

Daern

Explorer
He has another, first level mod on the site as well that is not so killer, but still has lots of great puzzles. Definitely the most puzzle-rific stuff I've seen for 4e.

jcayer

Explorer
Talk about Serendipity!
My players are about to enter the Tower of Acererak this week. I wanted something like the Tomb of Horror's. So far I've read the first few pages and can't wait to pillage the rest of this for ideas.

Thanks guys.

Pour

First Post
Yeah this is quite a strong first offering as part of their new Saturday Night Delves. Love Fourthcore.

nnms

First Post
He has another, first level mod on the site as well that is not so killer, but still has lots of great puzzles. Definitely the most puzzle-rific stuff I've seen for 4e.

I couldn't find this, anyone have a link?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads