Revised Demons/Daemons/Devils Part Deux!

MichEhrig

First Post
First off, these conversions are amazing and the new ones are also damn good and will probably be using most of the fiends with less than CR 12 in our campaign. Is there any possibility that you might do some new or updated devils, demons or other fiends in the lower challenge rating range, something like CR 4 to CR 8? These would be perfect for rank and file troops in most campaigns involving fiends and I think there are too few of these to really give a good variety. Perhaps something like a CR 5 demon or devil with some unique, but not too overwhelming, abilities.

Pants

First Post
MichEhrig said:
First off, these conversions are amazing and the new ones are also damn good and will probably be using most of the fiends with less than CR 12 in our campaign. Is there any possibility that you might do some new or updated devils, demons or other fiends in the lower challenge rating range, something like CR 4 to CR 8? These would be perfect for rank and file troops in most campaigns involving fiends and I think there are too few of these to really give a good variety. Perhaps something like a CR 5 demon or devil with some unique, but not too overwhelming, abilities.
Oh there's always the chance. ;)

I'm currently working on an Eyewing conversion, which should be a CR 4 or 5 monster. I'm also brainstorming a CR 3 or 4 'loth at the moment. I've got some mid-CR demons in the works too, but they're in the 'preplanning' stages. :)

Remove ads