Revisiting NPCs

Pick one NPC from Season 1, 2, and 3 that is still alive and you would like to see more of in season 4; particularly if you want to learn more about their backstory.

From Hardcovers: Stool the Myconid
From Expeditions: The vampire Zhent faction contact (forget her name)

I should clarify that I mean from Expeditions/Epics (aka the NPCs the Admins control). The original Zhent contact was Welsea Parenthe (female human (vampire) sorcerer) and she still appears in a limited number of places, but people likely Chaab and it tied 1-1 in well, so we changed it to him.

kalani

First Post
It would be nice if Welsea was elevated to a major NPC for a mission or two (either as an atagonist, or an ally).

Will Doyle

Explorer
How strange. I came to this forum to post a very similar question, but Greg got there first! :)

(I also liked Welsea, for what it's worth)

StinkyEttin

First Post
Welsea was fun. Ellison was an interesting fella, too. My favorite was the drunk half orc and his friends in DDEX1-4. I had so much fun DMing those folks.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Expeditions:
- The half-orc female you have to spring from 'jail' (Outlaws on the Iron Route). WHY does everybody want her hide?

Hardcover:
- Basidia (? - the one NOT infected by Zuggtmoy). I want to see him healing his own people, and maybe needing help with repairing Araumycos. (OotA)
- That telescope-looking thing on the roof of Castle Naerytar. My PC (who joined the Council staff when I became DM) is 'borrowing' it for the war effort. He wants to learn to build duplicates... (HotDQ)
- Sir Istevan. A retired ex-adventurer who made good. What did he do to impress the people of Daggerford? (Tiamat)

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Easy.

Khaled bin Zafir. Renowned Zakharan inventor and Creator of the Codex of Ingenious Contraptions. He was last seen crashing his new flying machine into a building not far from the Launch site after dropping off the characters in another part of the city. He had contingencies though!

Mulmaster was always a bad place for him to express his brilliance and ingenuity. In a mind of such closed people they tried to put the dove in the cage.

Will Doyle

Explorer
Khaled bin Zafir. Renowned Zakharan inventor and Creator of the Codex of Ingenious Contraptions. He was last seen crashing his new flying machine into a building not far from the Launch site after dropping off the characters in another part of the city. He had contingencies though!

"Quick, to the flying machine!!" Flap, flap...CRASH.

I must confess I was a bit worried about the TPK possibilities when writing that encounter, but it's always been very fun to run.

Remove ads