Reward : 10, 000 GP ((The original 5,000 gp is now scirbbled out))

Dragon Master

First Post
Dragon Master makes his way up to the notice board, an extremely angry look on his face. He pins a note up on the board and heads out

The note reads:

Reward: 10 ,000 gp ((There seems to be an original price of 5,000 gp, but it appears as if it has been scribbled out)) for the man or woman that brings me Serena_Elf’s killer, ALIVE. He murdered Serena_elf by teleporting her unwillingly to the arena to avoid marshal eyes. He was seen performing a strange ritual over the body, and fled the scene with a female accomplice.
Criminal description is as follows (inserts a description of Tyrian_Spellstealer). Some noticeable features about the criminal are that he wore dark green and purple clothing, and had several chains located around his wrists, waist and feet. He also carried a staff with the same green and purple patterns. The man is about 6’, with dark short hair.
The man's name is believed to be 'Tyrian'

This bounty is set by myself, and I take what has been done to my friend personally. The man has been seen in the Crossroads tavern, which is one of the reasons I post the notice here. The other reason I post it here is because it will not be honoured by Juxta marshals, and I doubt they would approve of me putting personal bounty notices up. I want the man alive- but judging by the way he fled the scene, he is more then likely to flee again at the first sign of danger

See Dragon Master regarding details

-Dragon M

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

I do have an assassin who expressed interest to me about taking this one. But she will only do it if she can kill him. I have seen this man you describe quite a bit in the Emporium. My assassin would like to speak to you personally on this matter. Please respond.

Dragon Master

First Post
Reads over the note and smiles, quickly penning down an answer

"Meet me in the crossroads tavern and we'll discuss something, but I must insist that he not be killed until I've dealt with him. He has taken something valuable to my deceased friend, and I would have him tell me how to get it back before any killing gets done. If you want, tell me the name of your assasin, and I will talk to her if you cannot find me, but I should readily be available at the tavern.

-Dragon M"

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

Her name is Velg'alil. *writes a description of her.* She is the leader of our assassin sect, and is very good at what she does.

Dragon Master

First Post
Pins another note up

"Very well, I will meet with her, but I have already had a bounty hunter meet with me who has an idea for capturing him, not killing him. There will be no gold if he is brought to me dead"

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

She said she might just take you up on your offer. SHe'll meet you in the Tavern.

Dragon Master

First Post
Grrs, heading up to the tavern board, sticking another note up on the notice

"Shame really when assassins go against their contract, isn't it?And then try and kill the one that hired them... whats even worse is when they disapear half way through trying to do it. Should have expected it though from a drow assassin. Take your business elsewhere, and if I see your 'assassin' again, she won't get time to disapear again"

Sighs to himself, scribbling out the original price, and then writes a new one, before pinning up one more note

"Does anyone ELSE want the job? Preferably someone who will not be tempted by the murderer's own offers. The reward now stands at 10, 000 GP "

A

Ahriman_the_Evil

Actually all she did was go invisible and cast an orb of darkness around you. As soon as you teleported...err..ran....she came back here extremely angered. She takes her work very seriously. And it's nothing personal, you just have a price on your head it seems.

V

Velg'alil

Sorry about the sudden change of attitude towards you. And we never had a contract, that's what we were discussing remember. hard to go against a contract that doesn't exist. Next we meet...if you don't run again....will be the last time you'll breathe. I will look forward to collecting that bounty on your head.

Remove ads