• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

OOC: Trevor will await Coraine's next action

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“Let us find out first, whether there are any kept prisoner here at all, before we decide what to do with them,” Dara says, as she heads towards the first door. “But if we come to that, I say, free them. Unless they look like bloodthirsty killers that will jump at our throats the moment the chains are loose.”

Leif

Adventurer

"That is exactly the difficulty, Dara! For if they are indeed of a criminal bent, will they not lie to achieve their freedom?"

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: What are the doors like? Do they have grates on them to see inside? Or must we open them to figure out who the occupants are? If there is a grate or window, Coraine will use his detect evil ability from outside to study the occupant, if there is no window, he'll try the same thing and hope that it penetrates the door. Starting on the top left door and working downwards.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

Ragnok not one to discuss the finer points of good vs evil, walks down the hallway. He says in a deep growling voice,"Wear 'ere tae 'uts ana ends tae dis 'ark pace. Ana 'risoner 'onts vree spake ups. Willn' listn tae yas kase aforen' wes 'ets ye vree ere no." He speaks up into the barred windows as he passes.

ooc: move about 30' down the corridor want to see if it conents to the other.

Rhun

First Post
I actually posted this last night, and it looks like EN World lost the post. Damn it.

Peering through the iron grates of the doors, you note that each cell appears to be about eight feet by eight feet in dimesion, and they certainly don't look comfortable. Dirty straw covers the floor, sets of chains dangle from the walls, and a single small drain is set into the floor in the center of each cell.

Only the middle cell to the west holds anything beyond this: a small form, perhaps three and a half feet tall and fifty pounds in weight, is chained to the far wall. A sack is pulled over the form's head, obscuring any features, but it is surely a small humanoid of some type. You cannot tell from here whether it lives or not, as the form does not appear to be moving.

Leif

Adventurer

Trevor translates: "What my dour friend said is that we are here to put and end to this dark place, so anyone who wants to be set free should speak up and we'll listen to your case before we decide what to do."

[sblock=Jerrand]It scares me how easy it's getting for me to follow Ragnok's speech![/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

[sblock=Leif]Want me to kick it up a notch. Then if you can translate that I'd really worry.[/sblock]

Ragnok gives the tall human a gruff look,"Taes 'huts eyes ceid."

ooc: guessing Ragnok cannot see through the grates he's above average in height for a dwarf but not super tall.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

From the rear Verdis asks, "Can we make sure this prisoner is not evil before we attempt to free them? Our foes here are canny and well versed in deception." He extends his own senses to check the cells for magical traces.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Coraine

Shaking his head at the condition the prisoner is in, he looks through the grate towards the unmoving form -- he closes his eyes briefly and channels his gift, freely given from Heironious, as he opens his eyes -- looking for any taint of evil radiating from the individual.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads