• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Rhun

First Post
I haven't updated the map yet. I generally have a hard time doing that while I'm at work. :D Expect it this evening.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Coraine

"I do not sense any of the foul taint of evil on this one in there." He says motioning towards the door.

"It is only right to release him or her from these bonds so that another good soul is not lost to this foul place."

Turning to Trevor,"Can you pick this lock for us?"

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

"Certainly, Coraine!" Trevor takes out his tools and first searches for traps on the lock, door, and surroundings (Search +8), and, if he finds nothing, proceeds to pick the lock (Open Locks +13).

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

"Robbely, sums peir sole 'ats tae's uss gonin' tae sack-revice."The dawrf notes remember the ritual the party saw at the earth temple."Tis e tae ownly peir sole 'ere?"

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

As he is picking the lock, Trevor says, "That's good thinking Ragnok! I bet you're right, that these cells are for holding sacrifices. I believe this is the only cell here that is occupied, but, presumably, there are also temples of fire, air, and water around here somewhere...."

Last edited:

Remove ads