• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3, F+8,R+8,W+3

OOC: Trevor goes where indicated. The map is working for me, too, now. Not sure why it wasn't before. I was on a diffferent computer then, but, hopefully, this is not an indication that my computer at home is sick again.

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3, F+8,R+8,W+3

OOC: Trevor will go with Verdis to look down the passage to the SE (J48).

Trevor quietly says, "Hey, felas, didn't you want to check behind this door?" (J 47/48) "Well, here we are. No time like the present."

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Trevor will go with Verdis to look down the passage to the SE (J48).

Trevor quietly says, "Hey, felas, didn't you want to check behind this door?" (J 47/48) "Well, here we are. No time like the present."

"We definitely need to see who or what is behind that door. You mind listening to the door to see if you hear anything?"

Leif

Adventurer

"Yes, I'll do it if you really want me to, but I must warn you about my 'tin ear.' I think that you or Kurt would have much more luck with listening than I would.

OOC: Nevertheless, Trevor will give it his best shot!
[Listen +0]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Coraine's expression changes momentarily into more of a puzzled look, before he realizes that his stereotype of Trevor was wrong. The paladin had assumed that one skillful with their hands and locks were also quite deft with their ears and eyes.

Shrugging his shoulders,"Well, I must apologize -- I had incorrectly assumed by your skill with locks and doors that you would be quite adept at picking out fine sounds as well -- perhaps I should give it an ear."

OOC: Listen Check +1

Leif

Adventurer

"No apology necessary, Coraine. In fact, I feel as though it is I who should apologize. I only hope that you do not regret permitting me to join that group because of it."

[ooc: Guess where Trevor's going to spend his skill points if we survive long enough to level-up again??!!]

Rhun

First Post
The corridor running to the southeast appears to join with another corridor you had previously explored. Coraine listens at the door, but there is no sound to be heard from behind the wooden portal.

Leif

Adventurer

"Shall I open it, or is there some reason to wait?" Trevor asks in hushed tones.

Remove ads