• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

Legildur said:
"Humph!" Kurt grunts quietly. "Don't be getting ahead of yourself there young Trevor, there is still a lot of 'the treatment' to be be metered out in these parts."
Yes, you are right, Kurt, I shall remember where we are and what we are up against! But now, I seem to have some duties before me."

Trevor inspects the room and its contents, saving the chest for last. He looks the clothing over, checking any and all pockets for items, but, rather than simply thrusting his hand into a pocket, he'll feel the contours of the pocket first and try to determine what the contents may be before withdrawing them and looking them over carefully. Trevor also inspects briefly all the other items, and moves them around a bit, to make sure that they are both what they appear to be and also that they are not concealing still more items. If this search turns up nothing of note, he turns his attention to the locked, bound chest. [sblock=Trevor's search checks] 1d20+8 , here are three rolls: 15, 12, 22, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1640454/ [/sblock]

Trevor carefully checks for traps all over the chest [sblock=check for traps] 28 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1640457/ [/sblock], then he moves the chest a little, and only when he is convinced that there are no nasty surprises waiting for him, he tries to open the lock. [sblock=Trevor's skill roll] 1d20+13= 30! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1640458/ [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Coraine

"This is somewhat puzzling -- a bedchamber hidden by secret doors in an evil Temple?" The young paladin scratches his head.

"Why would someone's quarters be hidden?"

Rhun

First Post
Most of the clothing is what most of you, even in your travel and battle-stained gear, would refer to as threadbare rags. The are thin and often patched, and nothing of value is found in their pockets.

The pile of equipment, though, seems to be at least some gear of average or better quality. A suit of studded leather armor, a shortsword, an empty backpack, an extremely sharp and well-balanced dagger with a hilt of carved ivory, several ten to twenty foot strands of silk rope, a thick blanket, a wineskin, and a crowbar all lie in the pile of equipment.

Trevor finds no traps or dangers on the chest, and manages to deftly unlock the thing in just a few seconds. Within are several small bags of coinage: hundreds of coppers and silvers, four score gold coins, and a dozen pieces of platinum. The are also two small, stoppered clay vials within.

Loot Found
371cp
128sp
81gp
12pp
2 potions
Dagger w/ivory handle ?

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

"Verdis or Dara, I believe that it falls more within your expertise to tell what is in these two clay vials. Let's the rest of us gather as much of this coinage as we care to take with us. Then we can continue our exploration."

s@squ@tch

First Post
After Coraine gives a casual once over of the equipment, he ponders something.

OOC: Is the equipment sized for a small creature, such as a gnome?

Legildur

First Post
Kurt carries whatever is requested of him in the way of loot.

"Where next?" he asks.
[sblock=ooc]Can't seem to select a text colour on the new boards....[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3, F+8,R+8,W+3

"Just point me in the right direction, and give me a shove! (gently, please?)"

[sblock=Legildur]text color works just like before if you do it manually: [color = seclected color](no spaces of course) and [/ color] at the end of the vocalization.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads