Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Legildur

First Post
Kurt leaves his position of watch, making sure that the nearby Ragnok is aware of his departure, and moves back to the cell to investigate. On seeing the state of the captive, he closes and investigates.
(ooc: Checking for health and disease, Heal +12. Should Kurt determine that some curative magics would assist, he apply a charge from the Wand of Lesser Vigor)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

ooc: nice catch s@s I missed that too. So much going on and all Otto ded, Trevor joining, everyone ready to lvl up bet that's where Romag escaped to. And who were the people arguing might need to acrane lock/spike that door after we investigate. I guess a tactically sound paladin doesn't forget potential threats, again nice.

Ragnok gives a nod to Kurt, letting him know his watching both directions now.

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

OOC: Trevor says nothing. He has not been a member of this expedition from the beginning, so he certainly has no voice in whether the group's limited resources are so casually spent upon every injured waif that we find. He merely shakes his head and leaves the room to watch the hallway with Ragnok.

Rhun

First Post
The small humanoid doesn't respond to Coraine's question. As Kurt examines him, he determines that the prisoner appears to be a badly beaten gnome. Although he has yet to remove the sack from the prisoner's head, the creature's build and skin certainly look like that of a gnome.

A quick examination shows that the gnome has been beaten, tortured, and malnourished. Applying the wand, the gnome begins to come around after a few moments. A low, raspy voice comes from beneath the sack. "Huh? What's going on? Who is there?"

Kurt, remember to remove 1 charge from Wand of Lesser Vigor.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Coraine

The paladin removes the hood from the tortured creature.

"Glad to see you still among the living -- what brings you to be in such a horrid situation?"

OOC: Sense Motive check

Rhun

First Post
The sack comes off to reveal the grizzled, craggy features of a middle-aged gnome, who has obviously been through a lot. His face is still bruised and bloodied, despite the healing received from Kurt. His deep blue eyes twinkle with life, though.

At Coraine's question, he shrugs, as best he can with his arms secured by heavy chains. "Well, truth be told, I am something of an explorer and treasure hunter. I came to this placing seeking lost valuables, but was unaware of this places nature. I thought I had merely stumbled upon some old ruins."

[sblock=For S@su@tch]
While it seems the gnome is telling most of the truth, Kurt gets the feeling that he may be leaving something out of his story.
[/sblock]

-MAP-

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

As Trevor steps up beside Ragnok the dwarf gives the young human a questioning look and a move of his head in the direction of the cell. as if asking what did they find?

ooc: Because if he did ask "Tae 'uts bein ina tear?" they may not understand lol

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

"It looks like an injured gnome to me. I guess they're nursing him back to health, but I'm not much of a nurse, so I thought that I'd come see what was going on out here."

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

"Ae 'nome ye sae?" ragnok looks surprised."Dis bein ae sekant 'ime wes esqued ae 'nome."
Ragnok wonders what the temple is doing capturing gnomes and dwarves or maybe it's just the earth temple that uses these races.

Remove ads