• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Deren's the only one who's having fun already. Everyone else is trying to do something constructive while he just gets himself pissed.:hmm:

Well, I kinda figured we had a plan ready and Deren was sort of gonna jump on at the end [since he isn't Charismatic enough to do any convincing and he's too small to help tackle the guy], so I've sort of had him waiting.

Just happens that we've been at the inn eating and drinking since the 4th of August Real Life. It just SEEMS like Deren's drinking a lot cause people keep referring to it, but in my mind, he's only slightly intoxicated and the rest is acting [albeit probably poorly...] while waiting for the Bard to be alone.

Voadam

Legend
Deren's the only one who's having fun already. Everyone else is trying to do something constructive while he just gets himself pissed.:hmm:

I had fun reaquainting Deren with the bench, even though Merrick is annoyed and letting it build into a rage to unleash upon the bard in an epic thrashing. Epic thrashings full of wrath will be fun for me too even though they are a serious duty and calling for Merrick. :)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I had fun reaquainting Deren with the bench, even though Merrick is annoyed and letting it build into a rage to unleash upon the bard in an epic thrashing. Epic thrashings full of wrath will be fun for me too even though they are a serious duty and calling for Merrick. :)

As long as he's still alive, able to talk, and able to remember the information we need...

Dire Lemming

First Post
It's not like he didn't try, but he's not stupid. His goal is the save Anemone, even it's the last thing he does, not die trying. He still doesn't even know where to look.

Remove ads