• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Voadam

Legend
I'm back...should have an IC post up tonight.

As an aside, I didn't think anyone would get hung up on the bard...

I will try and thrash the info out of him expeditiously. He is part of the reason Sir Merrick's sleep was disturbed, the knight might start off a little irritated at the low-life source of this disturbance. :)

Rhun

First Post
I've not seen or heard from In Vino Veritas for quite a while...the last post I see from him is 08/24 (so 2 months ago). While I plan on giving him a few more days, I'm going to recruit someone to replace him if I don't hear from him...what do you think?

Voadam

Legend
I'm hoping I gave enough of a rationalization IC for Shoon to stick with the party. Short of that all I can think of is for Sir Merric to knock him out and haul the unconscious monk into the dungeons with us. Though that would be a little out of character unless he snarled "There will be no deserters from my holy war Mr. Shoon!":)

Voadam

Legend
I've not seen or heard from In Vino Veritas for quite a while...the last post I see from him is 08/24 (so 2 months ago). While I plan on giving him a few more days, I'm going to recruit someone to replace him if I don't hear from him...what do you think?

I'm fine with that. "Tell the king I want more reinforcements for the holy war!"

Remove ads