• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rise of the Empire

Ferrix

Explorer
Hearing Yaggl's voice she begins to ascend the tree, getting off a shot at the last bugbear.

[Imp. Invis, Fly-by-attack as I ascend again, attack roll 14 + 15 = 29; 1d6 dmg + 2d6 sneak attack = 13dmg]

NarlethDrider

First Post
Ferrix said:
Hearing Yaggl's voice she begins to ascend the tree, getting off a shot at the last bugbear.
[Imp. Invis, Fly-by-attack as I ascend again, attack roll 14 + 15 = 29; 1d6 dmg + 2d6 sneak attack = 13dmg]

The last bugbear is severly wounded, but manages not to fall. He ungracefully climbs down the tree. You see another bugbear (wearing a breast plate) appear some 50ft away from the tree. Beside him are 4 creatures(one is larger than the others)---they look like this (they are approx 6ft long
sol2.jpg

He barks a word at them & the 4 spread out & quickly move toward the tree.

Once the sylph is by Yaggl he speaks as he points up into the night sky towards several emerald green lights, "That is our ride. Fly up there & advise them of our situation."

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
[OOC: Oooh! False spiders!]

Vitalis stays ready to lash at the vermins -- they'll be harder to affect [OOC: Especially if they have a good (+3 or more) natural armor, as I expect them to have...] but on the other hand, Vitalis has less scruples hurting vermins than people -- and otherwise waits for the ride.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Gez said:
[OOC: Oooh! False spiders!]
Vitalis stays ready to lash at the vermins -- they'll be harder to affect [OOC: Especially if they have a good (+3 or more) natural armor, as I expect them to have...] but on the other hand, Vitalis has less scruples hurting vermins than people -- and otherwise waits for the ride.

You see the tips of one of the creature's mandible within range....

DEFCON 1 said:
Nikkitikkit pulls out a javelin and prepares to throw it at any creature who tries climbing back up at them.

some 15' away you see the slavering double jaws of one of the frightning creatures....

LiquidAtom said:
Cherak fires his bow at the bugbear in the breastplate.
(roll=9+8=17 damage=3+4=7)

Your arrow impales the beast's right arm----with an insulting hand gesture the bugbear retreats to find cover

Ferrix said:
Aeryl begins to ascend towards their "ride".

The distance between you & 'ship' lessens as it begins to dip down toward the tree---the ship itself looks similar to that of a manta ray---a huge manta ray. There are several green lights upon the large ship----also, several long tendrils from the ship end in green lights; they seem to move on their own accord. As your perspective of the approaching ship changes, you notice several humanoid shaped individuals moving around on the deck---as you get closer, you see a strange sight as above several of the humanoids the image of the seekers (a three eyed goblin skull) appears for a lingering moment....

Captain Tagon said:
Jasek stands tall and fires an arrow at the nearest of the spider creatures.
((Attack roll: 8 + 8 = 16. Damage: 3 + 4 = 7))

The arrow bounces of the vermin's spiky chitin...

LogicsFate said:
I'll retain my stance and will attack any who come in range

You tighten the grip on your weapon as one of the sun spider's legs appears at the top the wooden wall....

(OOC: I need some spot checks---also, be looking out for some info in the ooc forum) :D

ravos20

First Post
(where is the ooc forum? i missed it ;o)

spot of 15 ( 15 die +0 wis)

(have any of the spiders noticed me? see my hide check further up)

Remove ads