Robert Schwalb releases his version of Warlord

Robert Schwalb, who designed one of my favorite games (Shadow of the Demon Lord), with a version of one of my favorite classes? Sold.

Robert Schwalb, who designed one of my favorite games (Shadow of the Demon Lord), with a version of one of my favorite classes? Sold.

G

Guest 6801328

"...the Warlord begged and sobbed and apologized for being such an annoying little cretin, but I pushed him into the lava anyway. The elf maiden laughed, then gave me a come-hither look and...."

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
"...the Warlord begged and sobbed and apologized for being such an annoying little cretin, but I pushed him into the lava anyway. The elf maiden laughed, then gave me a come-hither look and...."
I feel like the best case scenario is that someone comes up with a Warlord subclass for paladin that puts both you and Lowkey into a frothing rage. :)

G

Guest 6801328

I feel like the best case scenario is that someone comes up with a Warlord subclass for paladin that puts both you and Lowkey into a frothing rage. :)

Naw, I'd just have to retract everything I've ever said about PvP being antithetical to the spirit of D&D. ("You tried to give me an order so you started it!")

EDIT: A Warlord/Barbarian Zealot multiclass would have great synergy. Free Raise Dead! You'd save a small fortune in material components.

Bawylie

A very OK person
I bought this. (Sold!)

It’s adequate. I’ll probably revise some. Particularly, I get the INT/Tactical issue from a character perspective.

If you like(d) the class, this is worth the price. If you never liked the class anyway, don’t even worry.

G

Guest 6801328

I bought this. (Sold!)

It’s adequate. I’ll probably revise some. Particularly, I get the INT/Tactical issue from a character perspective.

If you like(d) the class, this is worth the price. If you never liked the class anyway, don’t even worry.

Are you sure? Because I was worrying.

:)

Tony Vargas

Legend
EDIT: Just saw that the North American meaning of the word nonplussed is considerably different to the UK meaning of the word. In this instance it is very much the UK version being used (surprised..etc).
The meaning is the same, here in the US, there's just an informal (ironic?) usage as the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads