• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rogue + Warlock + Assassin using multiclass and hybrid equals "win"

MwaO

Adventurer
Why is it considered permastealth?

This thread is talking about spending feats to essentially get total concealment at-will. That's bad.
You are talking about spending feats to ensure your effects can't get negated. You can't multi-class that number of times to get the option above, so you can't do it. That's good.

In general, it is a good idea to not hang back. It essentially gives the option above - either the DM tries to pick on you or the DM ignores you. Just with a little more clarity - ideally, you move in and out as necessary - giving your Defender a flank as an example and provoking an OA so as to trigger his mark punishment once a combat, then next round, shift away and shoot.

Ironnipple

First Post
I see what you're saying, I guess that flows pretty well with my paragon path also. I took the moonrise stalker one, which is all about teleportation and such.

That's a good tip, thank you.

Remove ads