Rolemaster Unified, Dec 3 2022

darjr

I crit!
I’ve never quite got to play or run Rolemaster but was always intrigued by the tables of crits. Click the image for the forum link. Looks like they’ll be at Dragonmeet in Dec 3
All the tweaks to RMU Core Law have been completed. I have already sent print masters to DriveThru. Both the hardcover and the softcover print master have made it through the DriveThru checks.

A90AE1F1-98E9-4394-9B96-20CAF06FB891.png

pemerton

Legend
I’ve never quite got to play or run Rolemaster but was always intrigued by the tables of crits. Click the image for the forum link. Looks like they’ll be at Dragonmeet in Dec 3
This has been coming for many years. I've been getting the Iron Crown Enterprises Director's Briefings since early 2013, and RMU was mentioned in the first of those, and was already a thing at that time - so that's 10+ years.

I don't know where it has landed between RM classic and RMSS, but suspect it is probably closer to the former.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
So a guy I know was in on this in the very early going. He didn't have nice things to say about the people involved, but that doesn't mean the end product won't be good.

Lazvon

Adventurer
Very early before or after John Seal “moved” the licenses and trademarks to Nick/The Guild Companion? Two very different administrations there.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Very early before or after John Seal “moved” the licenses and trademarks to Nick/The Guild Companion? Two very different administrations there.
I'm not quite sure, but from the narrative I know early means quite early, for whatever that actually means.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I'm a dedicated RMX fan, but I'll probably give this a look when it comes out, provided it isn't scattered across multiple books (one of the reasons I love RMX is that it is self-contained in one book).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases