Roleplaying in Hungary

FantasyFactory

First Post
I've been living in Budapest, Hungary for almost a year now. I know of 2 shops that sell RPGs, mainly WotC and WW products. This week I've seen the DMG in Hungarian; I guess it's a recent release.

I'm also aware of one or two native Hungarian RPGs. One of them is called Magus and seems quite interesting. Unfortunately, I can't read Hungarian well yet. I was wondering if somebody knows more about this game, and can share it with me.

I've also been looking for English speaking gamers around, but to no avail :-( It's now a year since my last D&D session, and I miss the experience a lot. Anyone in Hungary running their games in English? Cam I join? :)

Thanks,

Oren
Howdy Oren… I’m traveling through eastern Europe and would like to play while I’m there. Email me at FantasyFactoryGaming@gmail.com so we can organize something.

Dioltach

Legend
@FantasyFactory , just so you know, this thread has been dead for pushing 20 years, and @Oren was last seen around these parts more than 6 years ago. So don't be surprised if you don't get a reply. :)

But thanks for resurrecting this thread; I'd never heard of Mór Bán, but now I think I'll see whether his books have been translated into English in the meantime.

Remove ads