Pathfinder 1E Roll Call: The Pathfinder RPG

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Got mine 8/13, just like they promised. Man I like me them Paizo folks.

"Gordon's ALIVE?!?!", I, er, I mean..."3.5's ALIVE?!?!"

-DM Jeff

arbados

Explorer
Friend got his today (8/13). He ordered through Paizo. I ordered through Amazon because they had no more available and have not received yet. I will be downloading the PDF when I get home tonight. The site was down when I was home for lunch!

Roland55

First Post
I've simply been too busy at work to pre-order in time from Paizo.

I now find that my local area ... suburbs outside Washington DC ... is basically sold out of every copy due to arrive. Good for Paizo.

I'll just get the pdf now and wait for Paizo to release their second order. I'll get by.

Papa-DRB

First Post
From the UPS site:
HODGKINS , IL , US 08/14/2009 3:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS , IL , US 08/13/2009 11:47 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
REDMOND , WA , US 08/10/2009 9:06 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Next stop should be SECACUS, NJ, then up to Poughkeepsie, NY (where I live). It also says 08/18 delivery (next Tuesday), but my wife and I are out of town this week and won't be home till Sunday anyway, so for me it is only a day late.

Till yesterday around 1600ET, I really hated (HATE I tell you!!) youse guys, but since I manged to snag all the PDFs from Paizo, I only have loathing for those of you that have your book...

-- david
Papa.DRB

(Just kidding! Glad you all have the book!)

Toscadero

Explorer
Got mine on 8/11. Looks like Davemage got his a day earlier even though we both live in Gainesville. Who does he know at the Post Office?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases