D&D 5E Roman Campaign needs

Vyas

Villager
Since I have Glory of Rome and the Celtic Kings map editor I've run tons of 2e /WoD games based in Rome; it's not your typical D&D game and only a D&D game in mechanics only; there's more politics, family intrigue and social-events than fighting monsters. Military-campaigns, though at first were the focus, really weren't as numerous and the player's and I wanted.

Best question to ask is, "Where did your player's come from and how did they end up on the frontier?

Also, if you have access to a local university library (not a city library), you can find very detailed books about the specific time and region you want to run.

Also, watch, The Eagle.

"Since I have Glory of Rome and the Celtic Kings map editor"

Um...1. where/how do I get something like that,
aaand..2. what is it?
lol

"Best question to ask is, "Where did your player's come from and how did they end up on the frontier?"

well,.... one had a short career as charioteer (not a very good one), two were street fighters, and the other two were plain 'ol warriors, so they all were basically conscripted and moved to the frontier. lol

we ran it just to test some of my skill sets and mechanics. it was supposed to be a one-shot, but I think they actually liked it, and have asked me tor run more.

again, thanks to all who have given advice..

Remove ads