• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ronin Arts: Important Announcement

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
As of today, Ronin Arts has severed its four-year relationship with RPGNow (currently OBS).

The full catalog of Ronin Arts products can be found at www.roninarts.com and the following sales sites:

e23.sjgames.com
www.paizo.com
www.yourgamesnow.com

Additionally, Ronin Arts produces official PDF products for Green Ronin Publishing, including Mutants & Masterminds PDFs, that can be found at www.greenronin.com.

Customers who have purchased, but not downloaded, Ronin Arts products from OBS (RPGNow/DTRPG) are encouraged to download their purchases before they become unavailable for download.

If you have any questions please contact Philip Reed at roninartspresident@yahoo.com.

Last edited:

rom90125

Banned
Banned
Best of luck Phil! I will be following you to the new vendor for future purchases.

I have one question, though; why are you (and other publishers) moving away from OBS? I'm sure it is related to the recent merger, but, are there any details you care to share?

Thanks.

Krolik

First Post
rom90125 said:
I have one question, though; why are you (and other publishers) moving away from OBS? I'm sure it is related to the recent merger, but, are there any details you care to share?
As near as I can tell it's because RPGNow's royalty fee went up to match Drivethru's and they now required you to sell your product on their site for the same price you sell it on every site you sell on.

Remove ads