• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ronin Arts: Important Announcement

Psion

Adventurer
seasong said:
Best of luck, Phil. You make good products, and I'd like to see that continue.

With that said, is it okay if I cry that only the e23 link isn't active? ^_^

I was wondering why that was... until I realized the Vbulliten probably recognizes anything beginning with "www." as a URL and automatically parses it as a link, but not "e23."

Roudi

First Post
Success will follow you wherever you go, Phil.

You've been an inspiration to many of us, myself included. I wish you the best, though in truth, you really don't need it. :)

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Roudi said:
Success will follow you wherever you go, Phil.

You've been an inspiration to many of us, myself included. I wish you the best, though in truth, you really don't need it. :)

I hope you're right. The biggest challenge is going to be getting the word out. And with the steady loss of dedicated, independent news sites for RPGs this becomes more difficult.

I think success or failure is going to depend on how the average gamer reacts to the news (or if they even learn of it). For example, just here at EnWorld I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the readers had no clue that Ronin Arts has left RPGNow.

BSF

Explorer
That may be true Phil, but now that you are not at RPGNow/OBS, you are free to include links to any of your vendor locations. How did we find you at RPGNow initially? We followed links that you provided. I bought Campaign Planner on October 13, 2003 by following a link you provided. I imagine it will take some time, but for the folks looking for you, they will find you. Either through announcements, through provided links, looking at your site, or asking where you went in a thread and somebody providing answers.

Remove ads