• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round 10 is OVER

D-rock

First Post
Jeff Wilder said:
I think I've lost track of the point of this exercise. (Which may have something to do with the fact that I've never seen, and don't understand the point of, the "Survivor" TV show.) I didn't really expect it to be serious, exactly, but I guess I did expect some effort to gradually peel away the least useful feats. Instead there seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to which feats are going.

So no votes from me. Y'all have fun.

1. mindless exercises are fun
2. with the vast array of playing styles and ways you can do things in the game, not to
mention the different ways your DM can through stuff at you I can see how different
people could have different ideas about what feats are good or not and have them all be
legitimate.

Heathen72

Explorer
D-rock said:
1. mindless exercises are fun
2. with the vast array of playing styles and ways you can do things in the game, not to
mention the different ways your DM can through stuff at you I can see how different
people could have different ideas about what feats are good or not and have them all be
legitimate.
And 3, we are on a forum filled with people who like to play games, and people are playing the game here! Besides, it has generated a lot of discussion about the feats till now, and will no doubt again.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh, this time I am out to get the spellcasters...

AUGMENT SUMMONING [GENERAL] The only characters in my game to use it have been NPCs - resulting in one whining player.
SILENT SPELL [METAMAGIC] Stinking Cloud or Cloudkill + Silent Spell = Bad Pun. Boot!
STILL SPELL [METAMAGIC] spellcasting without dramatic gestures? Heathen!

The Auld Grump

Kunimatyu

First Post
Greater Spell Penetration
Spell Penetration
Augment Summoning

Because summoning sucks, and Complete Arcane gave us Assay Resistance and loads of no-SR spells.

Elephant

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
Originally Posted by Elephant
IMPROVED INITIATIVE [GENERAL] - It would be worth it if we rolled init every round.

How would that make it any better?

If you roll every round, the +4 modifier affects more rolls per game session. You then have a higher chance of going first on a more consistent basis.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I wouldn't have voted that off any time soon either.

Hey, I had skill focus for the win! But like the man said, there's very little rhyme or reason to what will win. I'd be surprised if we're even left with two feats that most people could agree should be on the top of the heap at the end. We're gonna get more stuck with feats everyone overlooks. ;)

Remove ads