• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round 13 is Over

Rystil Arden

First Post
TheAuldGrump said:
Weapon Finesse, c'mon! Gut it out! You don't need this, if your going into combat rely on the strength of your sinews, flesh and bone, don't dance around!

The Auld Grump
But then the poor predatory animals with little-to-no-strength won't be able to attack their prey successfully, and they'll starve to death. ;)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
ThirdWizard said:
Next vote goes to TWF if it isn't gone this round.
My prediction for the ultimate winner is Rapid Shot.

I think that says about everything you need to know about the analytical prowess of the anti-TWF voters in this thread.

Last edited:

Capellan

Explorer
shilsen said:
Clerics, Druids and Wizards don't benefit from Power Attack, silly :D

Depends on the Cleric. My Half-Orc Cleric of Hextor used it a lot. Divine Power + Righteous Might + Heavy Flail + Power Attack = Boo Yah.

My vote's for Improved Critical.

cthulhu_duck

First Post
Power Attack 3.5 Considered Harmful to other Feats

Power Attack

As I said last round:

When the Munchkin Rogue in your gaming group takes it in order to use with a Falchion two handed (having a level in Fighter to allow the use of the Falchion) then you start to think that maybe, just maybe, someone needs to fix the feat so as to prevent that.

Seriously. A Rogue sneak attacking with a Falchion two handed? Cheeeeeeese.

cthulhu_duck

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I think that says about everything you need to know about the analytical prowess of the anti-TWF voters in this thread.

Rapid Shot had Improved Invisibility (or something like it) in the earlier rounds - it's only in the last round or two that I think I've seen anyone vote for it.

Even now, it's only got one vote (so far this round) - it's got a good chance to get through to the last few feats unless someone starts a campaign to get rid of it (by posting early with a lot of reasons etc)...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads