• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round Robin GM'ing - D&D 3.5 - Saturday 9:00a to 1:00p == 1 SLOT LEFT! ==

der_kluge

Adventurer
Nareau said:
So, quick question about this: Am I correct in assuming that all PC's are the same level (and that number is picked randomly)? Do you typically set limits on what level (ie, between 3rd and 10th)? I'd hate to have to stat up a 16th level druid on the spot...

Nareau

Oh, but demonic flying babies are the best.

Yes, we typically set limits on that. I recommend somehwere between 3rd and 6th level, personally. And yes, everyone starts at the same level.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Guys, I'm not going to be at Gen Con this year.

That might sound like a tragedy with regards to this game, but it can very easily continue without my presence. I'll upload the Round Robin rules. Despite popular myth, you don't actually need me there to run this. :)

Have fun without me.

Attachments

• round robin gming.doc
    26 KB · Views: 81

yangnome

First Post
queen of spades is also not going to GenCon. Nareau, are you still up for a game? I know Bernaise will be. We could either do this, or I could run something I was thinking about running anyway. Let me know what you think. If you'd like more info about the other game, I can fill you in.

yangnome

First Post
Hello Nareau,

I hadn't heard a response from you, so I booked another game in this time slot for Bernaise and myself. I apologize for any inconveneience, but I didn't want to get stuck without a game during this time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads