• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(RP) Dangerous Legacy

Vendetta

First Post
Sonrik: [sblock]You can sense the evil in him, though he is not currently doing anything but sitting there. He may be acting like a bum or actually be a bum, that you cannot determine. But he is definately evil and thinking evil things. (I think the detect evil power is just a "yes or no" kind of thing but I see paladin's getting more from it than just "yes he has an evil alignment" or "no evil". I see it as a kind of thick, frosted window through which they can see into the hearts of people. Evil alignments can be dim or bright, depending on "how evil" the being is (not all evil people are as evil as others) and more still like sparkles or something around them as they are plotting or thinking of committing evil acts. So a good person plotting to do an evil act would not register as "EVIL" but as "Good thinking of doing something evil"... This guy is evil and is thinking evil thoughts. He is not EVIL like satin or hitler, but a lesser evil (yet, still evil)[/sblock]

taitzu52

First Post
Sonrik passes him by with a sad look, the hearts of men have been broken by toil and poverty, he thinks, it is no wonder why evil now struggles to reenter our world. The looks around again, saying, "I agree. We had best stay indoors while in this.....town."

DM: [sblock]Wow, that's a long answer! I've got the spell down, it was your choice of the word, "acting" that concerned me more.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
You approach the doors to the Stinking Stien. The dingy exterior actually looks more friendly than the other buildings around, though, admittedly, you have not seen a lot of the town.

He'Rak: [sblock]You notice two men down the alley to your right on the side of the Stinking Stien. They just catch your eye simply because you've not seen anyone standing since disbarking from the boat. Looking a bit more closely, you see them acting somewhat... oddly. Like one is doing something to a door to a shed on the side of the tavern and the other is looking out for him. The "other" turns and makes eye contact with you... and he doesn't look pleased to see you.[/sblock]

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Rak stops his walking as he sees something odd apoaches Sel'Tarien stoping him from entering the tavern and out of sight of wathewer it was that catched his attention.

"wait people" he says calmly as he get the attention of the group he gathers them outside the tavern and makes sure he is not heard by others then by the group

"There is some guys outside the Stinking Stien one is doing something to the side door to a shed on the side of the tavern and an other guy is looking out for him" "The second saw me looking"

"Seems to me they where breaking in... " "lets get them" "maybe we can do some good this day" "maybe we can winn some favours and information with this acction" "i can confront them... with you guys hiding around the corner" "i can be the decoy" but the fastest and srongest of us must go around the building not letim them escape or maybe two?...

"we must strike fast though"

ooc: map?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Upon hearing He'Raks plea Erlik looks up and grunts "I'll go'an' block any escapes but no way am I going to risk my skin for this stinking hole.

Who's coming with me?
"

With that he quietly steps away from the others and tries to find a way along the opposite wall down to the back of the Stein...

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: Map))

Attachments

• img0.gif
    img0.gif
    201.6 KB · Views: 61

Ashy

First Post
Ala nods, "If they be doing evil, then justice should answer!" She begins striding confidently in the direction of the men who are "breaking in".

taitzu52

First Post
Sonrik pulls out his shield. With his hand on the pommel of his blade, he steps down the walk next to Ala in the doorway. He quickly looks over at her, in the back of his mind, making sure that she knows what she is doing still. But no less, Sonrik stands by her side, and when within sight, yells, "Stop!! You are caught! You can leave now." To accentuate his meaning, Sonrik slides his longsword out of it's scabbard, and stands his ground.

(OOC- Let's try a little Intimidate there, +3. And of course,
Detect Evil
)

Remove ads