RPG Sales of 2023

darjr

I crit!
I think today is the last day. Note the photo link and my link are affiliated links. The non affiliate one is at the bottom.

2.99 for the paper craft dwarven airship plans from fat dragon games, 75% off.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
In celebration of The Dread Thingonomicon receiving its 38th five-star review, Raging Swan Press has marked the book 38% off. But hurry, this discount only lasts until tomorrow morning!

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Columbia Games has marked Lorkin Castle, for the HârnMaster RPG, down to $4.99 from its usual price of $11.99! Click on the link to apply the discount.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
In anticipation of curating the stock art that they offer, Fat Goblin Games has marked most of the pieces in their Publisher's Choice Subscription and Publisher's Choice Stock Art selections down by 50% for the next week.

Stock Art is leaving DriveThruRPG!

I mean, not all of it, but it is getting curated on the site with a lot of the old art vanishing from sale. The truth is, some of that art is 10-15 yrs old at this point and the quality just does not hold up anymore. So, all the "Rick Hershey Publisher's Choice Stock Art" is going to be reviewed and a lot of it removed.

If you didn't know, all the stock art that is sold here by me is funded by our Fat Goblin Games Stock Art Patreon. Each month they vote on a theme and for $10 a month I create new art each weekday for that theme. Then, after a few months, the art arrives here.

With that said, the quality of the art over the years has changed, as well as my style, I think for the better. And the Patreon has allowed that.

So as of right now, most of the stock art has been marked down by 50% for the next week. After that I will be going over all the releases and removing art I don't think really hits the quality I want. I do not know what art will be retired as of now, so make sure anything you have been interested in picking up you grab soon.

Remove ads