RPG Sales of 2023

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
From now through Sunday, March 26th, Lightspress Media has marked their system-neutral sourcebook Blood Clans off by 30%!

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Voadam

Legend
Big Bad Con Online Bundle. 30% off a variety of PDFs through April 3. Took me a while to figure out that the bundle looks like it is 0% off because each of the underlying individual titles is 30% off right now. Stuff like Wanderhome and ARC Doom.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
April 3rd is my birthday. As a gift to everyone on this board, if you DM me your email and let me know which of my products on dmsguild you want, it's yours free April 3
-5. Or, go to mikesixel.com and find my email there and send me a request

You can find the products here... That url should point you to Sixel Publishing products. .... Doesn't seem to work on mobile?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
April 3rd is my birthday. As a gift to everyone on this board, if you DM me your email and let me know which of my products on dmsguild you want, it's yours free April 3
-5. Or, go to mikesixel.com and find my email there and send me a request

You can find the products here... That url should point you to Sixel Publishing products. .... Doesn't seem to work on mobile?
Happy Birthday and thanks!

The url link switches to the DMs Guild home page for me as well on my laptop using firefox. Trying an advanced search for author sixel got me to the list though. Alternatively go to Creatures of Eberron and click on the author.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Happy Birthday and thanks!

The url link switches to the DMs Guild home page for me as well on my laptop using firefox. Trying an advanced search for author sixel got me to the list though. Alternatively go to Creatures of Eberron and click on the author.
I'll fix it tomorrow

Remove ads