RPG Sales of 2024

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
There's only fifteen hours left to get Qedhup Games' Cypher System-compatible supplement, Cypher Manifestation, for 80% off! After that, its $0.99 price tag goes back up to $4.99, so grab it while you can!

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
As part of their GM's Day celebration, Free League Publishing has put up a Dragonbane Core Set | Roll20 VTT + PDF bundle! This includes the Dragonbane Core Set and the Core Set's Roll20 conversion, all for 80% off the normal price! Grab it while you can!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Today's deal of the day is Hebanon Games' Fae's Anatomy: A Melodramatic Medical Mystery RPG, which uses its own unique system to "recreat[e] the high-stakes melodrama of medical procedurals like Grey’s Anatomy, House, and General Hospital" where "all forms of magic, spirituality, and mysticism are science. Science? Just another form of wizardry. Quackary, superstition, and pseudo-science work, but so does chemotherapy, antibiotics, and sound medicine."

Grab it today for 50% off the usual price!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Also, don't think that just because GM's Day is over, DriveThruRPG's GM's Day Sale has ended! The deals are still on until 11 AM EDT on Monday, March 11th.

Remove ads