RPG Sales of 2024

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Today's deal of the day is Escape Velocity Gaming's City Slices I: Marketplace Fun, which is 50% off for the next twenty-two hours!

Too often city adventures degenerate into the same old thing .... trip to the general store, get some rope, maybe encounter a pick-pocket .... yawn .... Armed with City Slices a GM can make the city come alive! City Slices I focuses on the bustling fun of a marketplace and includes tons of items to buy, npcs, skill challenges, poisons, a new weapon (two-weapon rangers are gonna love it!), Food vendors, and tons more! The fluff can be used in any fantasy rpg but 4e D&D fanatics will get the most mileage out of this product.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
From now until 10 AM EDT this Saturday (the 16th), you can get Starbright's Zombified (Very Rules Light), for the FATE RPG, for just $0.90, marked down from its normal price of $6.18!

The zombie apocalypse has already come, in some places faster, in other places slower. Some areas have managed to keep the worst ravages at bay, but these areas are small and shrinking. The world will never be the same again. It's been zombified!

This version of the game is half the size of the FATE Core version. It's for people who prefer killing zombies to reading rules.

The game includes stripped down rules for zombies, weapons, character creation, special zombie combat rules, and also details and maps of New York State after the zombie apocalypse, and a starter adventure to get you into the swing of zombie killing.

So grab a rifle and a tactical hatchet, and let's kill some zombies!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Today's deal of the day is Atelier Clandestin's Sandbox Generator, which is 40% off for the next twenty-four hours!

The Sandbox Generator is a simple but powerful tool for DMs. It allows you to easily create a world from scratch when you prepare your next campaign. It will provide you with all the necessary information about your world: from the biomes map, to a lord’s coat of arms and the menu of the local tavern! It is also convenient for solo players and DMs who want to generate their world during the game session.

This book aims to create a pseudo-feudal fantasy world and is meant to be used with your favorite OSR ruleset and bestiary.

New worlds await: they are only a few rolls away…

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Today's deal of the day is Grim Press's Unearthed Spoils #006 - Blasphemous Undead (5e), which is 80% off for the next twenty-three hours!

Unearthed Spoils #006 - Blasphemous Undead contains the following content:
  • OATH OF THE GRAVE - These paladins engage in the unending battle against legions of relentless undead, with a duty to preserve the balance between life and death.
  • SCHOOL OF THE DEPARTED - Ethereal Wizards who value forbidden knowledge and forgotten rituals above all else.
  • BACKGROUND: LOST SOUL - Deja vu? Seems more likely that you’ve just experienced this in a past life.
  • DESECRATED SPELLS - A collection of foul incantations that draw upon the macabre powers of evil.
  • UNVEILED MAGIC ITEMS - These relics should help you ward off the undead… Hopefully!
  • THE DEAD ARE RISING - The relentless dead can’t be stopped; slay one foe, and three more take its place!
  • 11th-LEVEL ADVENTURE - Thwart the Crypt Cultists in their attempt to bind a great evil beneath the sands in this undead adventure for four to six players.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Echelon Game Design has put out new bundle called Owen KC Stephens is RAD, which collects over $1,000 worth of PDFs from more than twenty different publishers, all for $29.95! Even better, DriveThruRPG is taking only a 10% cut on this one, which means the other 90% of what you pay goes to Owen to help pay for his cancer treatment!

Get great products for a great price and help out a great guy, what could be better?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Today's deal of the day is Frog God Games' Tome of Alchemy for 5E, which is 70% off for the next twenty-four hours! Grab it before the price goes back up!

Remove ads