• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Superstar Countries: Go vote!

Dav said:
I don't know what Paizo Publishing plans to do with these countries, but I didn't get the impression that they would be putting these countries next to each other, even if they were to publish them all (which I doubt). Has anyone seen anything to the contrary?

Nope. They haven't announced anything to that effect. It's just a winnowing process once the Top 32 are down to the Top 16, when it changes from countries.

Dav

First Post
Dav said:
I don't know what Paizo Publishing plans to do with these countries, but I didn't get the impression that they would be putting these countries next to each other, even if they were to publish them all (which I doubt). Has anyone seen anything to the contrary?
Vic Wertz posted a clarification on what use the items and countries and other entries will be put to: None at all!

ivocaliban

First Post
TarionzCousin said:
I'm just getting started reading through these, but I particularly like the ruler of Christine Schneider's contribution...

That was one of my five! It reminded me of Zardoz...

'Nuff said.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads