• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPTools-Maptools Online Tabletop: here are some macros :)

VorpalWarrior69

First Post
I just downloaded the newest development release and played around with TOPO and FOW. Okay...just awesome. Awesome. Only one more question (and yes...I will get over to meet you all in the proper forum), when I change the grid size(from standard 50 to 36 for my map), the sight distances (as proposed by the token light source) seem to stay at the original size 50, not scaling down to my grid size. Is there an easy way to fix this (other than making all my maps at 50)?

trevorscroft

First Post
The distances are based on the units defined on the map creation dialog and the grid size. So it's odd that the distance isn't updating. It might be a caching issue, what happens if you create a new light source on the newly sized grid ? If that doesn't work, then it's a bug that I would be happy to fix.

Look forward to seeing you over in the forums !

VorpalWarrior69

First Post
trevorscroft said:
Look forward to seeing you over in the forums !

Hey Trevor - I registered at your forum about a week ago. Now that I have some time to check out the forum and the (*awesome*) user created content, I want to post, but I can't log in. My account is inactive or disabled(?). Says to contact the forum administrator, but in looking around the site, I can't find any contact info for said individual. I tried emailing the admin listed in your memberlist, but the email bounced.

So...can you help a brother out here? Make me legit in your forum?

Thanks!

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
trevorscroft said:
Thanks for the note. For whatever reason it never activated the account. I've activated it, looking forward to seeing you over there !

Hi there again, having the same problem, what information do you need from me in order to activate my account, I tried a week or so ago to start it up, then again on Monday this week, been waiting for an activation e-mail.

Goonalan

Remove ads